The original idea of the A-OM was to build a guitar based on the iconic Martin OM but with a modern approach. The shape of the guitar is based on a traditional OM but has a tighter waist and a more rounded upper bout.
The sound and playability is more of a modern feel as well. It is built with responsiveness in mind and balance between the bass and treble. The guitar works well for both finger style and strumming.
- Swiss moon harvested spruce top
- East Indian Rosewood back and sides
- Honduran mahogany neck
- Rocklite fretboard
- Ebony, Rosewood or Rocklite bridge
- Double action titanium trussrod
- A-OM head design.
- Gotoh Tuners
- Nitro Cellulose finish
- Visesnut hardcase
- Scale length: 25.5″ (648mm)
- Waist: 238mm
- Upper bout: 288mm
- Lower bout: 386mm
- Total body length: 495mm